stay at the cabin on the coulee! Here ‘s more info on staying at the cabin plus picture sliders below.
- The Cabin on the Coulee sits on the edge of a coulee, near the centre of a section of land (4 quarters or 640 acres, 200 acres of which are coulee land), all of which you will potentially have access by foot or mountain bike (if you bring your own).
- Sleeping arrangements: 1 double in the downstairs bedroom, 1 queen upstairs, 2 camp beds with foamies
- Amenities/Features: Power, water, baseboard heaters and wood burning stove, full bath on the main floor, half bath on second floor, deck and lookout on the second floor, deck and patio doors off the main floor, high speed wireless internet, reverse osmosis drinking water, microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, toaster, oven/range, cutlery, plates, cookware, propane barbecue, two fire pits, dark skies for stargazing, hiking, mountain biking, bird watching, rock collecting.
- The cabin in pet friendly if you are a dog or cat owner.
- On clear nights, the balcony is a prime place for light pollution free star gazing.
- There are no intensive livestock operations in view or “smell range”.
- Scroll down to view two picture sliders. The first one is of scenery at the coulee and the second one is of the cabin.
- Scroll down below the picture sliders for more information on our location.
- Nightly costs:
- 1-2 Adults $125
- 3-6 Adults $175
- Children (up to 16) stay for free
- Minimum stay is 2 nights.
- Maximum capacity is 8
- Ask about Burgers or steaks for barbecuing or a stocked refrigerator option for breakfast.
- Click here to reserve your nights at the cabin: Store – Cabin Rentals
Cabin on the Coulee Location:
- 3 hours NE of Calgary
- 2 1/2 hours SE of Edmonton
- 1 1/2 hours ESE of Red Deer
- 8 km E of the Highway 12/36 intersection (Where the Crowfoot Crossing rest stop is and a Co-op gas bar/convenience store is located)
- The cabin is about 4 km from the Huber Dam campground if you want to have a larger get-together.
- The cabin is about 10 km from the town of Castor, which has two grocery stores and a liquor store for your convenience.